WHO WE ARE
The World Has Changed When it Comes to Investing and Raising Capital.
Entrepreneurism is at the core of wealth creation in America and around the world. There has never been a better time than NOW.
History has shown that the Greatest Wealth is Created through Entrepreneurism. Every Innovation that improves our lives came from an Entrepreneur with an idea; a strategy to succeed; and the funding to execute.
The Good News: You don’t have to start a great company when you can invest in a great company and reap the same rewards as the founders. Recent regulatory changes have made that easier than ever to happen.
We help Entrepreneurs and Investors create their legacy in the innovation they bring to market and the generational wealth they create. It is what we do.
The men and women who take the road less traveled and invest in exciting private companies before they go public, have the opportunity that few realize – create wealth, leave a legacy of innovation, and have personal pride in knowing they impacted their community with new jobs and opportunities.
They are Compassionate Capitalists.
WHO WE HELP
If you have not yet created a minimum viable product, and have no customers, you are in the most difficult period for raising capital. It can feel very discouraging when you have a passion and a belief that your product or service can make a difference in the world and no one else seems to 'get it'. Our Entrepreneur Mastery Coaching program helps you refine your message and create the documents that will attract the right kind of investors to your opportunity – saving you time, money, and frustration.
You’ve raised a Seed Round. You have proven your product and proven that there is a market for it. Now you need capital to really launch and get to profitability. It is all you can do to keep up the pace you have now, taking time to raise capital seems an impossible feat. How can you raise capital and run your business at the same time? We can help you as an extension of your team.
You have been in business for a few years, making over a million in revenue, but feel like you have plateaued. Your investors are wanting you to grow bigger so you can have the exit you originally forecast. You may have a new product you want to bring out, or you want to grow from regional to national. You just feel in your gut, that if you could get some money to grow, to scale > bring on staff, have a real marketing and advertising strategy to grow market awareness, launch that new product, or acquire another smaller company > you could grow 10 x your size, and exit. Your investors and your family would be ecstatic. We have a plan for that.
PROJECTS THAT MAKE US PROUD
We are proud of our results. Over the years, we have helped hundreds of small business owners move to the next level and achieve greater success. Whether they needed a business strategy, product launch, profit maximization, access to capital...or something totally unique to that entrepreneurs circumstances - We have delivered.
The investors we worked appreciated the services we offered that ultimately reduced their risk and increased their return on investment.
Karen Rands - The Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
Conversations and Insights Shared with Industry Leaders
- The Future of Work - Curve Benders and the Impact of a Crisis on Business
- Crowd Funding - The 4 ways to raise equity capital and when to use them
- What is an Angel Investor? Karen knows and it may not be who you think.
- SCALE - A Balancing Act of Growth, Innovation, Culture, & Process
- One Of The Top Tools to Make Better Private Equity Investments - InquireOf
- Cannabis Capitalism: Cannapreneur - the 'shark tank' of the cannabis market
- Impact Investing and Compassionate Capitalism - Educating a new Generation
- Create Wealth, Invest Local, Grow Your Local Economy, with David Barnett
- How an Ultra High Net Worth Family Office Manager Diversifies Investments
- Using a Self Directed Retirement Account to Invest in Private Company Stocks
- Inside Secrets to not do Stupid Stuff when Buying or Selling a Business
- The Inside Secrets to Getting Venture Capital with Teresa Esser
- Procrastination - #1 Success Killer to Overcome with Kris Jones & Karen Rands
- Visioneering your Goals for the New Year
- Tis the Season & Compassionate Capitalism
- Bob Circosta & Karen Rands talk the ABCs of Success on the Compassionate Capital
- Dar'shun Kendrick on Cannabis Capitalism Podcast -- Cannabis & Hemp & Georgia
- Tax Savings Strategies to Preserve Wealth and Keep More Income
- Eddy Travia | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast - Blockchain the Great Disrupter
- Compassionate Capitalist will share how he created his wealth and how he invests
- Lean Startup In Practice> Compassionate Capitalism with Max Mirho > EntrepreNerd
- VIC Network founder discussing the art of commercializing and funding innovation
- Cannabis Capitalist Radio: Terpenes & Terpenoids & Cannabinoids
- Compassionate Capitalist - Startup, Scale then become a Venture Capitalist
- Strategies for Angel Investors to Invest like a Venture Capitalist
- Sustainable Investing from a Compassionate Capitalist Perspective
- Compassionate Capitalist > Direct Public Offerings (DPO)
- Female Entrepreneurs - Lessons in Opportunity, Determination and Persistence
- Compassionate Capitalism and the Green Economy - New Carbon Economics
- Compassionate Capitalist Show - The Evolution of eSports
- Difference between public and private companies -- Transparency
- Building the Perfect Board To Attract Investors | Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Compassionate Capitalist - Live from #PM19 - Why I Podcast
- Compassionate Capitalist - Mother of Innovation - Invention with Dave Savage
- Thriving Entrepreneur & Angel Investor Ecosystems and their Economic Impact
- Changes to Reg A+ on the Horizon, with industry expert David Feldman
- Accelerating Entrepreneurs to Grow Your Local Economy w Angelos Angelou
- Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Talks About Value of a Patent Strategy
- Compassionate Capitalist & Angel Investor, Sandy Wollman shares insights
- Compassionate Capitalist with Hall Martin, founder of Texas Entrepreneur Network
- Inside Secret to Tax Free & Tax Deferred Investing for Angel Investors
- Life Sciences Angel Investor shares insights on Compassionate Capitalist Radio
- Why Compassionate Capitalism is a National Imperative
- CCR: Karen Walker : A No-nonsense Talk on What it Takes to Scale & Get Funding!
- Transition & Succession Planning Best Practices on Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Cannabis Capitalism - Blue Ocean Opportunity and the Dangers at Sea
- Entrepreneur, Visionary, Conscious Capitalist Activist - Guest Safwan Shah
- Karen Rands with Heather Havenwood, Entrepreneurial Women Empowerment
- Guest Corey Blake on the art of Conscious Capitalism story telling
- Fireball Entrepreneur's Inspiration on Compassionate Capital Radio
- Discover the Hidden Entrepreneur Inside - Guest Josh Cary on CCRadio
- Compassionate Capitalist - Blasting the Barriers to Achieving Wealth & Success
- Compassionate Capitalist Explains the Sources of Business Capital
- Compassionate Capitalist - Economic Theory that Predicts Collapse of Markets
- Compassionate Capitalist Podcast: with Sara Dahmen, Coppersmith & Entrepreneur
- You Need to Raise Capital -- Go Angel to VC or Crowd Funding Route?
- Compassionate Capitalist: Yet Another Way AI Is Making Business More Efficient
- Compassionate Capitalist Show | Work Smart Strategies
- Compassionate Capitalism Isn't the same as Conscious Capitalism, here's why.
- Compassionate Capitalist Podcast w Diane Conklin -ROI of Integrated Marketing
- Compassionate Capitalist Podcast: Eddie Lorin | Investing in Opportunity Zones
- Compassionate Capitalist Show with Suresh Sharma | The 3rd American Dream
- Compassionate Capitalist - How Crowd Funding works with Angel Investing
- Compassionate Capitalist | Jim Debetta Shares Insights on Inventing & Inventors
- Compassionate Capitalist | Larry Boyer - Career & Wealth Creation strategy
- Public Relations in Social Media to grow Brand & gain Credibility
- Compassionate Capitalist | Jason Treu - Social Wealth leads to Business Success
- Compassionate Capitalism | Mark Grace - Author of the Path of Life book Series
- Compassionate Capitalist | Dara Albright - Crowdfunding and Reg A+
- Conversation Capitalists | Mark Grace - Author of the Path of Life book Series
- Investing in Blockchain - More than the Crypto-currency enabler
- Cannabis Capitalism: Navigating the Corporate Landscape for Businesses
- REG A+ - Is it the best kept secret for access to capital?
- Cannabis Capitalism: If it's good for you, why is it illegal?
- The She Shift | Women Entrepreneur Revolution | Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Cannabis Capitalism: Beware of the Fraudsters
- Cannabis Capitalist Radio: Terpenes & Terpenoids - The Nose Knows
- Cannabis Capitalism Radio presents the Newest Destination Travel Experience
- Cannabis Capitalism Radio: CBD, Hemp, Flower---What makes up the Industry?
- Cannabis Capitalism Radio- Past, Present, Future - Regulations & Economic Impact
- Igniting Purpose Driven Leadership - Integral to Compassionate Capitalism
- How to Gain Influence with Your Target Market for Massive Business Success
- The Legend behind the making of Prego Sauce - Innovation & Sustainability
- Building a Personal Brand - as SoloPreneur or CEO it is critical to your success
- Kickstart Your Business Success: What's a 4 letter word that leads to success?
- Compassionate Capitalism -- How Individuals and Corporations Participate
- Revenue, Revenue, it's all about the Revenue. Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Crowdfunding Pioneer | Ruth Hedges | Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Thought Leadership | Mitchell Levy -The AHA Guy |Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Without this the JOBS Act will Fail | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
- What's the One thing Entrepreneurs Hate, but Must Do to Grow?
- Strategies > Employee to Entrepreneur | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Managing the Risk in your Business Investment - Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Transparency in Crowd Finance - Matching Stock Price to Value
- Crowd Finance - The Catalyst for Economic Democracy
- Overcome Procrastination | Succeed | Kristopher Jones | Compassionate Capitalist
- Executive Leadership Series - Why Leaders Fail - Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Executive Leadership Series: Organized Planning > the foundation for success
- CEO Success Series | Ideas become Fortunes | Compassionate Capitalist
- CEO Success Series | Specialized Knowledge - Building Teams, Being a Leader
- CEO Success Series | Master Your Destiny | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- CEO Success Series | Faith gives power to Thought and Confidence
- CEO Success Series | Desire as a foundation for setting Goals
- CEO Success Series | Ideas are Things – Power of the Mind
- CEO Success Series | Timeless Philosophy but is it Relevant for Today's Market?
- Business Strategies for Success - Attracting Capital and Customers
- Global Markets - the World is Flat and that means Compete or Collaborate
- Protect Accredited Investor Status - Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Direct Public Offering - Same Song, Different Tune- Compassionate Capitalist
- General Solicitation - Crowd Funding - Myth Buster- Compassionate Capitalist
- Angel Investing when you don't have Cash - Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Invest Local for Global Impact - Microeconomics | Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Saving Taxes as an Angel Investor | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
- Earning an Annuity as an Angel Investor | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- What keeps a 750,000 accredited investors from becoming angel investors?
- Beyond Business Survival - Thriving | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- So Why Can't this Business Get Funded? | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- CrowdFunding - getting on that band wagon | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Love, Marriage and Business - An explosive combination?
- New Carbon Economics - Find out what Carbon Credits means to You
- Maximize the Value of your IP Innovation | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- GOALS: Be Rid of 2 Success Killers | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- The Young Entrepreneurs Guide to Life - with Steve Wolf
- Insights to Become a World Famous Brand? | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- The Entrepreneur Fire - The Hustler Within - Hotep | Compassionate Capitalist
- The Power to Transform - Chris Majer - 90 days to a New You
- Monetizing Black Carbon - Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio Show
- Rapid Prototyping Software | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
- Knowing when to Pivot Your Business | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
- Business Marketing Mastery | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast w Adryenn Ashley
- Embrace the Web for More Profits | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio
- Protect your Company & Your Wealth | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
- Entrepreneurs Stand in the Heat to Succeed | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Sell your company for Max Profit & ROI | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Show
- Entrepreneurs Need more than an Idea to Build a Biz | Compassionate Capitalist
- The Million Dollar Business Plan | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio Show
- Getting an Invention to Market | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio
- Should you Franchise Your Business? | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio
- An "Idiot's Guide" to Starting a Business? | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Guerilla Publicity - Get Notice...Get Referrals
- Greenhouse Accelerator - From Startup to Sustainable
- Entrepreneurs: How to use a Trade Show for Market Research
- Compassionate Capitalist: What is an "investable" business?
- Compassionate Capitalist Gets Creative
- Social Media & the Law - Protect your Intellectual Property
- Why a good Elevator Pitch is Critical to Finding Investors
- Entrepreneurs: turn your idea into a marketable invention
- Karen Rands will share insights on networking for investors
- Compassionate Capitalist Talks with the Dream Catalyst, Paul Wilson Jr
- Hear from an Entrepreneur that Survived the Gauntlet to Launch his Business
- Compassionate Capitalist talks with founder of The Financing Coach for entrepreneurs
- Giving Thanks as a Compassionate Capitalist
- Bruce Blechman on the Compassionate Capitalist Radio Show- Innovative Business Finance Program
- Jim Debetta - the Inventor's Guru returns to the Compassionate Capitalist Radio Show
- Karen Rands- Shedding light on the Courtship of Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Compassionate Capitalist: How can an Entrepreneur Learn ....
- Entertainment Industry is on FIRE in Atlanta - Hear from Industry Players
- Compassionate Capitalist Show: Inventors have two choices
- Why Do Early Stage Entrepreneurs need a Coach
- This Law Firm not only Protects Entrepreneurs, but they help them Succeed
- The 100th Episode! Lessons for Every Entrepreneur
- Sneak Peek of the Speakers of the Possible Woman Leadership Conference
- Listen to Thought Leaders from the Possible Women Conference
- Do you need a business plan to raise angel investor and venture capital?
- Karen Rands on Seed Stage Venture Capital from Angel Investors
- Karen Rands, Compassionate Capitalist to Interview Possible Woman Leadership Conf Speakers
- David Stacey to be Guest on the Compassionate Capitalist Show
- Human Resource Management advise for Small Business Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs: Boot Strapping works to create value & find angel investors
- Compassionate Capitalist: The Money Hunt - Finding Business Capital
- Compassionate Capitalist Karen Rands - Returns with two entrepreneur successes
- 2010 Kickoff for the Compassionate Capitist Radio Show + Special Guest
- Compassionate Capitalism Show: Partnering Wisely
- Compassionate Capitalist and Guests talk about Attracting Early Stage Capital
- Compassionate Capitalist Radio: Art of Raising Capital
- LAUNCHfn Client Named #17 on top 20 companies to watch by Forbes
- 7 Things Entrepreneurs Do that Kill their Chances of Raising Early Stage Capital
- show continues with ralph brown
- Military Man, turned Inventor, turned Entrepreneur, turned Legend - Listen to hear his story
- The Compassionate Capitalist Show: How to Raise Seed Capital for your Start-up Business
- Can the Y Generation lead the American Evolution? The Role of University Entrepreneur Programs
- Career Transitions: Interview Thomas Ellsworth, author of The Rat, the Race & the Cage & MORE
- Another Trail-Blazer Young Entrepreneur Interviewed by Compassionate Capitalist, Karen Rands
- Compassionate Capitalist Karen Rands: Alternative sources of Early Stage Capital
- Compassionate Capitalist Karen Rands Interviews Author of The Secret of Successful Inventors
- Compassionate Capitalist Karen Rands and the Invention Guru - Jim Debetta
- "Winning with Private Equity" Author Paul Anthony Thomas is interviewed!
- Compassionate Capitalist Interview Rosalie Lober: Run Your Business Like a Fortune 100
- Hear Direct from a Financing Source: Where the Money is today for your Business
- Is it a Good time to Start a Business in a Recession?
- SPEC Talk Radio - Where to find money for your Business
- Carbon Credits - Will a Futures Exchange be the Next Bubble for Investors?
- Top 10 Ways Entrepreneurs Reveal they are Amateurs
- SPEC Talk Radio - Preparing Your Business to Sell or Attract Private Equity
- SPEC Talk Radio: FOOL's GOLD, interview with Author Scott Shane
- SPEC Talk Radio: Learn from CEOs of Multi Million Dollar Companies
- SPEC Talk Radio - Making Money in the Energy Space and Saving Money in Telecommunications
- What motivates Angel Investors to Join an Angel Investor Group?
- SPEC Talk Radio: Helping Entrepreneurs Grow and Succeed
- SPEC Talk Radio: Pitching Angel Investors--Do's & Dont's
- SPEC Talk Radio: Are You Limiting Your Capital Raise?
- Mitigating Risk for Investors | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio
- Building the Perfect Board To Attract Investors | Compassionate Capitalist Show
- The Chic Entrepreneur: Put Your Business in Higher Heels
- Avoid the 7 Common Factors that Cause Entrepreneurs to FAIL
- Jeff Haynie, Seasoned and Successful Entrepreneur Shares Insights | Podcast
- Achieving Value in Your Company for Investors | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast
- Investing In Green: Alternative Energy Companies Can Be Profitable Too!
- Elevator Pitch Tips for Raising Capital and Attracting Customers |
- Bridging the Capital Divide | Compassionate Capitalist Podcast Radio
- Wes Moss & Karen Rands Discuss Growing a Business and Attracting Capital
NEWS & MEDIA
What is Compassionate Capitalist?
Time is Money.
You shouldn’t have to choose to raise capital
or run your business. Work with a team of experienced professionals so you can do both.
Simple - fundamentals are tried and true.
Proven - over 15 years of success.
Efficient - create a plan, work the plan.
We understand investing in private companies can be risky. We know time may be your most
precious asset. We offer solutions for both.
Kugarand Capital Holdings
>> Launch Funding Network (LAUNCHfn)
>> National Network of Angel Investors (NNOAI)
Burke FranklinBusiness Power Tools
Business Plan Tool
Business Management Docs
Bruce BlechmanThe Financing Coach
Paul HoytHoyt Management Group
Kelly BlackPremier Media Service, Inc
Corporate & CEO Videos
Targeted Digital Placement
Karen has a real heart for matching entrepreneurs and angel investors. She has made a significant impact in our entrepreneurial community. She has been in this business for a long enough time to build a significant network and a great base of investors. She is tireless in her pursuit of success for the entrepreneur and the investor. I recommend her conferences for anyone interested in raising money or looking for good quality private equity investments.
Karen was very helpful in answering questions related to the seed investment my company was finalizing. Her expertise was valuable for topics of taxation, investor relations and deal structuring. I look forward to work more with Karen in the future!
I would encourage any entrepreneur or capital investor to connect with their organization.
Karen is an effective leader in matching companies with investment capital. She has created a strong network and built a successful business model around her mission.
I have worked with Karen for seventeen years and have known her to be a true professional in all she does. She goes the extra mile for her clients and provides outstanding value with her services. Karen's knowledge of sales, marketing and business practices is outstanding and her enthusiasm and energy enable her to accomplish the difficult tasks that few others could manage.
Karen is highly motivated and knows the business of putting together people and companies to foster a deal or relationships. She is a student of different businesses in order to understand every aspect which provides her the knowledge to be of benefit.
Karen has a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience working in her field and has established quite a reputation as a go-to person for financial consulting and development. I see her as the resource I always seek when I make acquisition and investment decisions. She does set the bar for others to follow.
Karen and her insight to investors has been very helpful to me in my startup process!
I wish everyone I encountered was this helpful. Straight talking and to the point, Karen brought valuable insight to the situation.
I have valued Karen's involvement in my business as an investor and adviser. She has helped me navigate the complex world of determining what type of capital, how to structure my capital raise and attract investors. She has helped me build a business strategy that works for growing and sustaining revenue and making it easier to attract capital.
WANT US ON YOUR TEAM?
While You Work In Your Business
Click Here to
Set up a
Time to Talk
After completing the form,
you will get a confirmation email
with a link to the appointment calendar.
Ready to learn what we can do for your business?
Use our contact us button, complete the form to tell us what you need and set up a time to talk that is convenient for you.
Not ready just yet, but want to stay connected, Click the Coffee Cup - and sign up for our email tips and news AND the Compassionate Capitalist Coffee Break - video e-letter
----Receive our clever tips, and take a break to re-charge. Our 2 min 'coffee break' is an email with a brief description and a 1 min video -
Don't worry you get our great tips and insights when you complete the contact form too. Everyone gets the Compassionate Capitalist Coffee Break! Because you deserve it! 🙂
Click the Cup
to sign up
Your email will never be sold
and you can opt out at any time.