Having managed a successful angel investing group for over a decade, we help investors identify companies with huge potential and avoid the deals that will fail. We are bringing an whole new generation of investors to the table to embrace angel investing as a wealth creation strategy with the Compassionate Capitalist Wealth Mastery System.
There is never a guarantee that an investment in a private company will produce a return on investment, simply because the future and the obstacles to success are unpredictable. However, by having a system for conducting due diligence, angel investors can eliminate the indicators that have historically negatively impacted a company and its founders' ability to succeed, therefore directly impacting the loss or return on investment.
- Prior Bad Acts and/or Fraud by the Founders and Executive team;
- Irregularities in accounting and taxes filings;
- Confirmation of Intellectual Property rights, customer and vendor engagements, and employee agreements;
- 3rd party validation of market opportunity, competition, and barrier to entry;
- Assessment of capital requirement as part of the go-to-market strategy, the availability of anticipated follow on capital or additional financing, and the likelihood of obtaining an exit;
- Industry expert assessment on feasibility of the timeline and cost to bring the proposed product or service to market;
- Review of logic, assumptions, and thoroughness of financial projections;
- Personality and Leadership Style of the Founder/CEO and other key members of the executive team, to anticipate and prevent a toxic corporate culture;
- Overall review of business plan and pitch documents, looking for inconsistencies and misrepresentations; and
- Business review of offering terms to highlight unusual or unfavorable terms and their implications to the investor, not a legal review.
For the high net worth sophisticated investors we offer services to help them save time and money as they seek to build their portfolio of private equity investments.
Every wise and profitable angel investor conducts due diligence on the founders, company, and business opportunity before making an investment decision.
Our Fixed Fee Due Diligence offering conducts a Level One review of the highlighted elements of due diligence and completes the KCH Due Diligence checklist. The investor(s) will receive a written report documenting any shortfalls and gaps that may be of concern to the investor and potentially influence the investor's decision.
That fee may range from $1000.00 depending on the scope of the project, the amount of capital sought, and the stage of the company.
Our Variable Fee Due Diligence offering conducts Level One and Two reviews of the highlighted elements of due diligence and completes the KCH Due Diligence checklist. We engage the 3rd party industry experts, and legal and financial experts, to assist our team in reporting as thoroughly as possible due diligence review. The investor(s) will receive a written report documenting any shortfalls and gaps that may be of concern to the investor and potentially influence the investor's decision. As appropriate, opinions will be offered as to how to remedy the gaps and shortfalls to reduce the risk and strengthen the investment opportunity.
There is a base fee, plus the cost of the additional resources, which may fluctuate depending on the scope of the project, the amount of capital sought, and the stage of the company.
After 20 years of successfully working with Investors and Entrepreneurs to increase their wealth, we have a lot of fans
Inside Secrets to Angel Investing
"Inside Secrets to Angel Investing" is a comprehensive guide to the world of angel investing, offering readers a deep dive into the strategies, opportunities, and considerations involved in this exciting and potentially lucrative field.
From understanding the dynamics of the angel investing community, to evaluating potential investments and due diligence, to negotiating the best possible terms, this book provides a wealth of information and guidance to anyone seeking to succeed as an angel investor.